There are more then 2 millions app available on different app store, getting your app discover and standing out of crowd is one of the biggest issue mobile app publisher are facing. If you are mobile app developer or publisher you must know the different methods of mobile app marketing. One of the most important method is App Store Optimization or ASO. The reason behind this is that recent research shows that 63% of app discovers through app store.
A Need Behind Doing App Store Optimization:
By keeping above research in mind, you can see that there is great potential of App Store Optimization. 63% of the total buyers prefer to consider app store search in order to download an app. Here comes the role of App Store Optimization i.e. ASO. Keep in mind that if your app store will not be visible to potential buyers then they will not likely to purchase the app and you may lose a lot of returns for sure.
Factors Involved in App Store Optimization
Before getting into the detail of factors involved in App Store Optimization, you need to understand that this technique is quite new and there are chances that changes will be made in this technique on time to time basis just for the improvement of ASO. However, the basic factors will remain the same, which are as follows:
We follow these steps for App Store Optimization:
1. Improve your App Name.
2. Keyword creation and optimization:
- Brainstorming about various keywords people can actually use to search for your app.
- Help you with keyword research and optimization.
- Analysis of keywords your competitors are using.
3. App localization.
- Localization of Keywords.
- Localization of App Name.
- Localization of Screenshots.
- Localization of Description.
- Localization of Language strings within the App.
4. Design an eye catching and appealing app icon.
5. Unique description.
- A good and effective app description by professional copy writers.
- Specific app description with reference to specific app category.
- Creation of Unique Selling Proposition of your app to explain why your app is better than your competitors.
6. Video creation.
- Video trailers to increase downloads and conversions for apps.
- Videos tutorials to showcase your app – highlighting the top features of your app.
- Video submissions on You Tube and other top video sites.
7. Screen shot creation & optimization.
- Creative and unique screenshots for your app.
- Screen shot explanation and additional graphics.
8. Design and develop an effective app landing page.
9. App reviews and ratings.
- App submission to various app review websites.
- Guaranteed coverage at app review websites.
- App promotion via mobile app bloggers community.
- YouTube video for app reviews.
Last but not the least when you are done with the basics, try to design a strategy with which you can be easily discovered. For this, the best is to treat your app profile page as a landing page in order to market it. Different SEO techniques including writing press releases and reviews, forum announcements, etc. can be considered. Keep in mind that the more your app store will be visible the more will be the chances of your app’s sales and this all is possible with App Store Optimization.
- App Keyword Analysis
- App Description Analysis
- App Landing Page
- App icon & Screenshot Analysis
- App Store Report
- Keyword Research
- App Description Optimization
- App icon Designing
- App Screenshots
- App Video Demo
- App Website
- 10 Guarantee Reviews
- 50 App Review Submission
- Forum Announcement
- App Store Review Boost
- CPI Downloads
- CPC Ad Networks
- Cross Platform Promotion
- Online Ad Networks
- Paid App Reviews
- Banner Design